- Insight Timer (free)
- Beautifulness (free with option to upgrade)
For daily inspiration:
- Eternal Sunshine
*in no particular order*
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- EXPANDED Podcast with Lacy Phillips
- Manifestation Babe
- And She Rises
- Spiritually Intimate Conversations
I also love some good comedic ones:
- The JTrain Podcast
- U Up?
A major tip I have is to develop some sort of daily practice to be able to connect with yourself, de-stress, and relax
. For me, it's my morning routing, which looks like this:
For others, it could look like a daily yoga practice, going for a run, being outside in nature, spending time carrying out your hobby...it literally can be whatever you want. But make sure you try and carve out time every day (if you can, I know that of course life doesn't always allow us to every day) to do those things that you enjoy and that will allow you to destress.
Below are some prompts to help you navigate during these times of high stress and anxiety. You can write these in a journal or notebook, or you can read them aloud and answer them in your head, whatever works for you!
*Note: if at any moment these prompts don't feel aligned, or are triggering, or if at any point you're feeling like the weight of your emotions are too heavy, please consult a professional.
- What are you feeling right now, in this moment? Can you give it a name? When we are able to name and *call out* our emotions, it loosens the grip they may have over us
- What were to happen if you allowed yourself to feel these emotions fully? Are you able to invite them in? Emotions are energy in motion, they need to be felt and in fact are coming up for that reason. Pushing them to the side is only a temporary fix. Instead, see if you can fully lean in to the emotions, even if they are difficult to feel.
- How can you make space in your day to pause and breathe? To feel into your body?